The CM4 unit represents the latest in interference free, low maintenance, low cost of ownership solutions for the semiconductor, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
Its low profile 1/4″ tubing minimises intrusion into process areas, ducts, gas cabinets, etc. A variety of signal outputs are available making CM4 a truly flexible product. It easily installs into most building alarm systems.
An optional rack mount enclosure and printer fill out the product range, providing convenient housing and documentation capability. The unit is capable of detecting over 25 gases – some within the same family (hydrides, mineral, acids, etc.)
Chemcassette® technology is highly specific and reacts extremely fast to the presence of parts per billion (ppb) levels of many hazardous gases.
Additional Features and Benefits
- Visible proof of a gas release event
- Greater sensitivity (detection down to parts per billion levels)
- Superior selectivity (less cross-interference with other gases)
- Fast response time
- Low false alarm occurrence
- Stability (consistent, repeatable operation)
- No calibration required
- Easy to use
- Available in fixed and portable instrumentation
- Continuous Monitoring of 4 Points
- Chemcassette®-Technology with different variations and operating time
- Analog and serial outputs