Simplify bump testing and calibration of your RAE Systems gas monitors with the AutoRAE 2. Versatile and modular, it can be deployed as a single, stand-alone unit to calibrate one instrument at a time, or networked to support up to 10 units at once and calibrate for up to five distinct gases. One-touch bump testing and single-button operation for calibration make it easy to use. Upgradeable firmware protects your investment and ensures that it’s always up-to-date, while the standard SD card for storage ensures your data is always at your fingertips.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy, one-touch bump testing, calibration, charging, and records management
- Supports a wide variety of gases, including exotics
- Optimized for field use–does not require a computer to operate
- Can be used on a bench top or mounted on the wall
- Deployable as a standalone cradle or a controller-based system with up to 10 cradles
- Networking capability