The Honeywell Midas Gas Detector uses reliable sensor technology to detect many key toxic, ambient and flammable gases in a plant. The device monitors points up to max. 30 meters away while using patented technology to regulate flow rates and ensure error-free gas detection. Thanks to Honeywell’s use of advanced robotics, the Honeywell Midas Gas Detector offers unbeatable quality and reliability:
- Improved visibility and ease of use. The Honeywell Midas Gas Detector is
equipped with bright LED lights and an intuitive, interactive interface that provides instant alerts to gas readings or alarm levels. The interface also includes password-protected menus for configuration, test and calibration.
- Easy installation. Compact in size with an easy-to-handle metal chassis, the Honeywell Midas Gas Detector is simple to install. That’s especially important in crowded, complex process environments where space is at a premium.
- Numerous applications. With feature-rich capabilities that are easy to use, the Honeywell Midas Gas Detector is suitable for many industry applications, including semiconductor processing, light industrial manufacturing, university laboratories, aerospace, wastewater and more.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Over 35 gases available with optional extended 2 year warranty
- Smart sensor cartridge with on board ‘e-calibration’ certificate
- 3 built in relays for Alarm 1, 2 and Fault
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) communication
- Keypad interface and remote web browser interface
- Optional Honeywell Midas Pyrolyzer module for special gases ie CF4, SF6, etc.
- Password protected menu levels to preserve system integrity
- Bright LEDs and intuitive icon driven, large multicolor backlit LCD display
- Factory-calibrated sensors to reduce need for frequent gas testing
- Isolated 0-22 mA analog output with fault and event reporting
- Modbus/TCP Ethernet for easy connectivity to all control and alarm systems ports for control connectivity and service interaction
- Robust extractive pump system (>2 year lifetime) sampling up to 30m
- Reflex® sensor health check for improved safety
- TempraSureTM temperature compensation technology as appropriate
- Event logging to review sensor history