Whether for industrial hygiene, leak detection, or HazMat response, the MiniRAE 3000 Series delivers one of the most advanced VOC monitoring capabilities on the market. With a photoionization detector (PID) that has an extended detection range from 0-15,000 ppm, a rapid three-second response time, built-in correction factors for more than 200 compounds, patented auto-cleaning sensor technology and Reflex PID Technology.
The powerful sample pump draws through up to 100 feet of tubing horizontally or vertically. A built-in flashlight to help navigate in darker environments and an IP 65/67 dust-tight and water-proof housing all add up to a device that performs reliably even in harsh conditions.
MiniRAE 3000 + is solution oriented through multiple connected options. A dedicated mobile APP has been developed for Remediation engineers and Industrial Hygienists. Instrument is also available with real time connectivity which can relay readings and alarm status up to 2 miles to a RAELink 3 wireless transmitter.
Features and Benefits:
- Most advanced handheld VOC monitor on the market
- PID measures from 0-15,000 ppm
- 3-second response
- Humidity compensation
- Patented PID lamp auto-cleaning technology
- Patented Reflex PID Technology™
- Optional Mesh Radio for ConneXT compatibility
- Optional built-in Bluetooth transmitter that transmits real-time data up to 2 miles with RAELink3 wireless router
- Optional BLE Module
- Sample pump draws from up to 100 feet
- Correction factors for more than 200 compounds
- Built-in flashlight
- IP 65/67 water-proof and dust-tight
- Logs up to 6 months of data at 1-minute intervals
- Multi-language capability – up to 10 languages
- 9.8eV for benzene and TVOC and 10.6 and 11.7 UV lamps for TVOC