Honeywell RAEGuard 2 PID is a fixed photoionisation detector (PID) that measures a broad range of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The Honeywell RAEGuard 2 PID operates on 10 to 28 VDC and provides an analog (4-20mA) three-wire signal output and RS-485 Modbus digital signal output. Calibration and maintenance have been greatly simplified as the digital PID module can be easily removed in hazardous locations for calibration or maintenance.
The Honeywell RAEGuard 2 PID has a graphic display and local sound alarm and LED light status indicator. In addition, Low, High, and Fault relays can be configured to trigger external alarms or process controls. A magnetic key interface enables the detector to be calibrated and operational parameters adjusted with the explosion-proof enclosure in place.
Features & Benefits
- Faster response time with unique sample flow-through design
- Large 10.6 eV PID lamp and better sealing allows greater sensitivity, faster speed of response and better resolution
- Digital Smart Sensor Technology
- Detection range 0.01 to 100 ppm, 0.1 to 1000 ppm, or 1 to 1000 ppm
- Operates on 10 to 28 VDC and provides an analogue (4-20mA) three-wire signal output, and RS-485 Modbus digital signal output
- Graphic display with LED light status indicator for fault and alarm conditions