Honeywell Searchpoint Optima Plus is an infrared point Hydrocarbon gas detector certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
The unit’s infrared detection principle offers the fastest speed of response and fail-to-safe operation, ensuring that your plant is compliant, your personnel is protected and your production process can deliver maximum uptime. Reduced routine maintenance, when compared with conventional electro-catalytic based gas detectors, provides low ongoing cost of ownership.
The development of advanced internal fault diagnostics and false alarm rejection algorithms ensures that the Honeywell Searchpoint Optima Plus delivers the highest level of operational integrity.
Offshore oil and gas platforms, floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) vessels, tankers, onshore oil and gas terminals, refineries, LNG/LPG bottling plants, gas compressor/metering stations, gas turbine power plants, solvent printing and coating plants.
Over 100 gas and vapor calibrations available. Additionally there are two Honeywell SearchPoint Optima Versions available – the X and the Z Version. Both offer a special IR Detector type suitable for specific requirements in the printing industry to monitor solvent concentration ie in ovens, dryers, etc. Please contact us for with your needs for your application and if the gases and vapors that Honeywell Searchpoint Optima Plus can detect.
Why Honeywell Searchpoint Optima Plus is the right choice…
- Experience gained from over 100,000 units installed worldwide
- Improved reliability
- Optional HART® over 4-20mA output
- Can detect a wide range of hydrocarbon gases including solvents
- Increased reliability with no moving parts
- Increased stability from self compensating optics
- Immune to long term component drift
- Remote functional gas test facility
- Certified for North American and European Hazardous areas
- Increased false alarm rejection
- Increased uptime with contaminated optics warning
- Dynamic Heating Control ensures condensation free optics
- No undetected failures
- Improved diagnostics
- Integral event logging
- Reduced power consumption
- Certified to many hazardous area classification schemes including: SIL2, ATEX, IECEx, UL and more