The new Honeywell Searchzone Sonik acoustic gas leak detector complements Honeywell’s established portfolio of gas detection devices, adding ultrasonic technology to a reliable mix of point and open-path gas detectors.
Thanks to its robust sealed solid-state sensor that doesn’t need calibration and can withstand the harshest weather conditions, the Honeywell Searchzone Sonik delivers reliable gas leak detection, even in the noisiest environments, prevents false alarms, and reduces the cost of ownership.
A sophisticated App on a hazardous area Bluetooth device delivers remote access for set-up, interrogation and maintenance, supported by an advanced test-tool enabling testing from the ground – no need to work at height.
Features & Benefits
- Maximizes the safety and efficiency of your mix of fixed gas detectors
- Provides reliable gas leak detection in a wide range of applications and working environments
- Minimizes the risks of false alarms
- Enables quicker, easier installation
- Minimizes cost of ownership and saves time
- Increases ease of use with advanced set-up and test tools.
- Field of Coverage: ± 90° solid angle from on axis to 6dB down
- Area of Coverage: typically 20m (65ft) on-axis radius
- Operating Temperature: -55°C to +75°C (-76°F to +167°F)
- SIL2 to EN61508
- Digital Communications: Modbus RTU RS485, HART®, Bluetooth
- Painted Stainless Steel or Aluminium options
- Cable entries: 2 x M25 or 2 x ¾ NPT.