The Honeywell Series 3000 range of transmitters provide comprehensive monitoring of toxic and Oxygen gas hazards in potentially explosive atmospheres. Suitable for mounting both indoors and out, they are available in two versions and offer excellent versatility. The MkII is contained in a flameproof housing, has an intrinsically safe sensor connection and is for use in predominantly Zone 1 applications. However with the use of the optional remote mounting kit the sensor of the MkII can be mounted in a Zone 0 environment. The MkIII is for use with a separate suitable IS barrier allowing the complete transmitter to be used in Zone 0 applications.
These low powered gas detectors all feature a loop powered 4-20 mA connection, making them ideal for both new and retrofit installations. Users can configure the detector through the use of the easy to read LCD and intuitive interface while fault diagnostic software and a programmable calibration period greatly simplify maintenance procedures.
- toxic and oxygen versions available
- Stainless steel or aluminum explosion-proof housing options
- IP66 as standard
- Compliant with UL, INMETRO, ATEX, IECEx, CSA, KTL, PA, GB and CCCF standards
- SurecellTM electrochemical sensors
- Long life sensors
- Plug-in display module remove to give access to terminal area
- Integral mounting bracket
- 2 x M20 or ¾” NPT cable/conduit entries
- 4-20mA Sink 2-wire output
- Integral mounting plate attaches to surface, horizontal or vertical piping