Honeywell XNX’s advantage comes from a simple-to-use, low-maintenance universal platform that works with other safety equipment on a digital bus system, including Honeywell Analytics’ own Searchline Excel, Optima or other gas detectors, industry standard PLCs and third-party gas monitoring controllers.
Honeywell XNX supports Electrochemical, Infrared and Catalytic Bead gas monitors and uses standard 4-20mA wiring and HART; options include Modbus, up to three relays and a local Hart Adapter for configuration and diagnostics using existing HART handheld devices.
The enclosure is available in stainless steel or aluminum, with a marine-grade coating. Five threaded ports, available in metric or NPT versions, and ruggedized mounting options provide ultimate installation flexibility. Instrumentation built on various sensing technologies can be attached locally to the transmitter or remotely with the appropriate accessories.
The Honeywell XNX user interface provides Alarm, Fault and configuration support via a large dot matrix display and LED indicators. Icons supported by seven language selections are used to ensure ease of operation around the world.
- Three versions – supports mV (Catalytic Bead and IR Cell), Electrochemical Cell and IR (point and open-path) gas detection
- Multi-Purpose Detector (MPD) with field serviceable mV, Catalytic bead and IR Cell capability
- 4-20mA with HART® as standard
- Optional: Relays or MODBUS® module, local IS port for Field HART configurator
Easy to Use
- Large, backlit, easy-to-view LCD display offers multisensory indicators (visual icons, colored buttons, text, etc.) to display gas and sensor readings
- User interface supported by 8 selectable languages (English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Russian, Chinese)
- Self-test and fault indication features
Easy to Install
- 3 or 4 wire operation, source, sink or isolated
- NEMA 4X / IP66 rated for rugged indoor/outdoor use